You are probably here because you are getting divorced and wondering how divorce coaching is going to assist you and your changing family. You are in the right place.
This is why you want to be in good hands while you go through the process.
The family law industry, including lawyers and judges, has been known to be toxic and broken due to the combative nature of the business, but the good news is that you don’t have to get sucked up in the turmoil as you are getting a divorce.
Separating or divorcing from your spouse is hard enough. At The Better Divorce Project we want to make it easier for you with the tools, tips, and strategies where you build your foundation, empower yourself, and get through getting divorced as peacefully as possible.
The Better Divorce Project creator, Val Hemminger, has been a divorce lawyer for more than 25 years, serving thousands of changing families. Val has seen first-hand what a messy divorce can do to parents and their children. Families do not belong in courtrooms and it is Val’s vision to transform what can be a very toxic and combative family law industry to be more peaceful and so that separating families can get on with their positive future without making their divorce lawyer's rich!
Divorce doesn’t always have to be the stressful, drama-filled and extraordinarily expensive monster many people struggle with. There is a BETTER way.
Your divorce or separation is uniquely your own. Whether you don’t know where to begin or are just overwhelmed by the sheer amount of information out there, it’s easy to feel alone in the process.
Maybe you are the type of person who feels uncomfortable discussing your situation in a group setting. That’s where I come in!
Let’s work together one-on-one.
You and I will work together as a team to ensure that you have the strategy that is applicable to your unique situation. With consistent one-on-one support, you’ll be better equipped to navigate the separation process. I make this possible with one-on-one private divorce coaching. But wait there's more! . . .
You will experience the private divorce coaching strategy, AND 12-month access to the Better Divorce Project online group coaching program and educational classes. Here is what you receive with the one-on-one divorce coaching package:
- 10, yes 10! full one-hour private coaching calls with Val to be used flexibly over the next 12 months.
- An actionable "to do" list for you every time we finish a call, so you know what to do next.
- 12-month access to the Better Divorce Project Program portal, which provides you with an online curriculum covering what you need to navigate your separation process peacefully and strategically.
- Group weekly coaching calls on Fridays at 9 AM PST.
Learn from others going through the same process. Know you are not alone! All group coaching calls are recorded to access at your leisure in case you miss a call. The skills and strategies will assist you greatly if you live in a no-fault province, state, or country. This is not legal advice but legal strategy that will allow you to get through your separation and divorce process as peacefully as possible, not only for you but for the benefit of your kids.
- A private Facebook group community where you can ask questions as you go through what can be a complex process. You’ll find like-minded people who can relate to what you’re going through. You’re not alone. You will find when you ask a question, it helps other people. When they ask a question, it helps you. Social learning is powerful and effective
- After your initial 12-month access, you will have an opportunity to continue with our community and online resources for a nominal monthly fee that makes it a no-brainer.